7.23.2012

Laine Blogger Award

We have recently been nominated for the Laine Blogger Award!  

Thank you so much to Jackie from The Fashion It List for nominating us.  She let us pick which award we wanted to receive out of three, and we decided on this one.  This is our first award, so we are extremely grateful and excited to be nominated.



Now, onto the award! 

LAINE BLOGGER AWARD

Rules:
1. Tag the blogger who awarded you.
2. Award five more bloggers.
3. Answer a few questions (below).

Questions & Answers:

1. What is your current beauty obsession? 
K- I love Essie nail polish!  All of their colors are so cute and the results are great.  Durable too!  Essie has to be my favorite brand of nail polish.
T- Right now, I really like tinted lip balms! (Especially Maybelline Baby Lips!) They're moisturizing, but still add some fun color.

2. What is one beauty item that you wished you owned?
K- I really want to try out the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.  So many bloggers and Youtubers have been talking about it!
T- Haha, there's too many! I would really like the Urban Decay Naked or Naked 2 Palette. I am also interested in the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette.

3.  What kind of posts are your favorite to read and write? 
K- This is a hard question because I like so many!  However, I especially like tutorials and DIY posts.  They're so fun to read and try out.  :)
T- All of them! :) If I had to choose, I would probably say reviews. They're so helpful!

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
K- A mixture of reasons, but especially Youtube.  I love watching fashion and beauty videos from multiple channels on my free time.  Another reason was Tiana- we are interested in pretty much all the same stuff!  Since I like fashion and shopping I wanted to share my style with others.  In fewer words, I just got more interested in girly things.  :P
T- Basically, the fashion and beauty industry inspired me to become one! Along with other bloggers and youtubers. I've always loved reading magazines, blogs, and watching youtube videos, so I thought, why don't I start my own with a friend who's as into this stuff as I am!

5. What color nail polish are you wearing right now? 
K- I'm currently wearing my favorite color, coral!  I just painted my nails a pretty coral pink and finished the look off with a glittery top coat.  Both are Essie products.
T- I'm currently rocking the ombre nail look. I used a light peach and a bright coral.

Nominees
It was hard to choose just five, but we finally decided on some of our favorite blogs and bloggers.  The following have been extra nice to us, and we adore their blogs as well.  
Thank you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xoxo,
Kendall & Tiana
THIRTEEN

Visit our Polyvore!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I will be doing this award very soon on my blog!:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Hannah! You deserved it- you're so nice and we love reading your posts. :)

      xoxo,
      Kendall & Tiana
      THIRTEEN

      Delete
  2. p.s. I actually just gave you an award on my blog too! Haha, you beat me to it!:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! It means a lot to us :)

      xoxo,
      Kendall & Tiana
      THIRTEEN

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! It means a lot :) I will try to complete it today or tomorrow.

    Sophie xx

    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sophie! :) We'll be looking forward to your post.

      xoxo,
      Kendall & Tiana
      THIRTEEN

      Delete
  4. Just did the post! :)


    http://luckybeauty07.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/laine-blogger-award.html

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling us! We'll go and check the post out. :)

      xoxo,
      Kendall & Tiana
      THIRTEEN

      Delete