We have some exciting news for you...
We have been awarded "The Belle Blog" award!
Thank you so much to Morgan from What's Hawt and What's Nawt for nominating us for this award!The Rules:
1. Write 3 facts about yourself
2. Answer questions the tagger asked you
3. Tag 3 other blogs
4. Ask 3 new questions for them
5. You can't tag the person who tagged you!
1. This is random, but right now I really want a pair of red sneakers! I think it would be such a great accent for my outfits and add a nice pop of color. I'm thinking of buying some from VANS or Converse. (Or should I just wait until Christmas...?)
2. I dressed up as a sailor (at school) and Hello Kitty (at night) on Halloween. My friend helped me make my sailor costume, but I bought the Hello Kitty one at a Halloween store. Did any of you guys dress up? If so leave a comment telling us who you were!
3. My favorite celebrity right now is Taylor Swift. I absolutely adore her classy style and love her new album, "RED." She's so different from a lot of other superstars and Taylor is a good role model and inspiration. My favorite song on her album right now is "Begin Again."
1. My current favorite colors for fall are raspberry and navy! Navy is such a classic color for everything and raspberry looks gorgeous on my nails. I recently bought a pair of raspberry-colored wedges- love them!
2. I recently acted in a television commercial, where I was their featured hair model advertising a new line of hair products. It will be broadcasted in Japan, China, Korea, and Singapore in the near future. I've also done two different magazine fashion ads in various parts of the world throughout this past year.
3. My nails are painted a pink and raspberry colored ombre, and my toes are painted a beautiful raspberry color with glittery silver and pink stripes- so cute!
(Morgan didn't leave any questions for us, so we just used the ones from her post).
1. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
K- Hopefully where I want to be! Just like Tiana I want to be at an esteemed college studying medicine. Maybe at that point I will be able to travel the world to places I've always dreamed of. I wouldn't mind up-keeping this blog either.
T- I will be 23 years-old at that point, so I hope that I'll be at an exceptionally ranked university studying medicine, while furthering my career in music. I also hope to have a hobby with fashion and beauty too!
2. Do you prefer writing in a notebook or on the computer and why?
K- I like to keep personal notebooks; however I prefer typing on a computer just because it's so much faster.
T- In class, I get notes down much faster on a computer, but I love writing in a notebook because I like to color-code my notes, and I can doodle in it! :) When I'm writing stories, I prefer a computer because it's quicker and neater.
3. What's your favorite thing to write about on your blog?
K- My favorite thing to write about on our blog has to be either reviews or Polyvore posts. I love to share my opinions on different products, and equally enjoy creating new ensembles of clothes on Polyvore. :)
T- Honestly, I love writing everything on our blog! My absolute favorites would have to be tags with questions like the This or That Tag and the 25 Random Questions Tag that we've done on our blog before. They get me thinking about my interests and they're just really fun to do!
1. What is your favorite fall trend?
2. If you could have one superpower what would you choose and why?
3. What is your favorite store and makeup product? Why?
1. Hannah from Lights. Camera. Fashion.
2. Jackie from The Fashion It List
3. Zoe from My Wondrous Marvellous Obsession
If you were nominated, leave a comment below telling us when you do the award! We'd love to read your post. :)
Kendall & Tiana