7.09.2012

About Us Tag


Hey Girls!

It's Kendall & Tiana!  Today we are going to be our version of the About Us Tag so that everyone can get to know us a little better.  This is basically a collection of random questions that we're going to answer.  So, let's get started! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Key:
Kendall - K
Tiana - T

1. Do you have a middle name? 
K- Yup!  Lynn.
T- Yeah! It's Emiko.


2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
K- English...I don't really know why.  
T- Math. I'm Asian. ^.^


3. Whats your Favorite drink?
K- Honestly, I love water.  It's the most thirst-quenching of all drinks and it's really healthy.  Juice is another favorite!
T- It depends what mood I'm in. Of course, water is always the best, but I drink milk daily to maintain strong bones and teeth. I also love something sweet once in a while like a smoothie or a milkshake!


4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
K- I love "Brokenhearted" sung by Katie Sky.  It makes me want to get up, dance, and sing along!  I also like "Sweet Sweet Melody" sung by her too.  :)
T- Right now, I'm liking "Payphone" by Maroon Five, and "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen because they're both really catchy! They're always stuck in my head, and I'm singing them all the time.  :)


5. What would you name your kids?
K- I haven't thought that far ahead yet, but I like a bunch of names.  Right now I really like the name Carly because it sounds so girly and edgy.
T- Haven't really thought about this, but I like the name Lauryn.


6. Do you participate in any sports?
K- Yes.  I'm on the volleyball, soccer, and dance teams.  On the side I participate in club swimming.
T- Yup!  I'm on the soccer, dance, and gymnastic teams. I also love running.


7. Favorite Book? 
K- Tiana and I agree...PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!  Sara Shepard is a great author.
T- PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! LOVE IT!!!! <3


8. Favorite Color?
K- I like many colors, depending on the season and how I'm feeling.  Right now, my favorite color is coral.  
T- Like Kendall, I like many colors and they change according to season. This season, my favorite colors are coral, mint, and turquoise.


9. Favorite Animal?
K- Dogs, definitely!  I have a yellow lab named Sammy.  
T- Dogs...or pandas! 


10. Favorite thing to do on the weekend? 
K- Shopping and hanging out with friends.  Beach, movies, and sleepovers are always a blast too.
T- SHOPPING, SHOPPING, SHOPPING! I also like hanging out with friends, going swimming, and anything else a typical teenager does.


11. Favorite Holiday?
K- Christmas!  It's so fun to give and receive gifts, listen to Christmas carols, and play in the snow.  Every Christmas Tiana and I go with our families and pick out Christmas trees.
T- Christmas. It's such a joyful season! I love the Christmas spirit, food, and especially, the holiday sales!


12. Have you graduated high school?
K- Haha, I'm not that old yet.  I'm going into 8th grade in the fall.
T- Nope. I'm going to graduate middle school soon, though, but for now, I'm only going to 8th grade.


CLICK "READ MORE" TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US! 


13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? 
K- I've been out of the country two times to Japan and France.  My other trips are to other states in the country like New York and Florida.  (Go Disney World!  Lol.)
T- Yep. Three times. I've been to Japan, Italy, and Singapore. I've also been to other states such as Nevada, Washington, and New York. (I would really like to visit Australia someday!)


14. Do you speak any other language?
K- No, but I'm currently learning Japanese at school.
T- ^ Same as above.


15. How many siblings do you have?
K- One older sister.  Hey sis!  Haha.
T- One younger sister. She's cute, but can be quite a pest.


16. What is your favorite store? 
K- I don't have one specific store because I like to buy things here and there and put it all together.  However, if I had to choose I would say Tommy Hilfiger (I'm a Tommy Girl!) or Forever 21.
T- You can't have just one! I like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Papaya, Pacsun, Aeropostale, all the Abercrombie-owned stores, etc.


17. Favorite dessert? 
K- I like baked items sometimes, but always ice cream!  My favorite flavors are strawberry and mint chip.
T- I love sweets, so I have a lot of favorite desserts, but my absolute favorite would have to be ice cream! My favorite flavors are mint chip and cookie dough.


18. Do you like school?
K- Nothing against it!  I get to learn and hang out with friends.  (Can't say I don't like vacation though...)
T- Yep! (I would rather shop than go to school though!) Like Kendall, I love learning and getting to see all my friends on a regular basis.


19. Favorite youtuber? 
K- Macbarbie07.  Bethany has been my favorite youtuber and channel for a very long time.  I feel that with very video she posts, I learn something new.  I enjoy watching other channels too!
T- Macbarbie07. She's so pretty and her videos are fun and informative. I also like missglamorazzi because her videos are very professional and well-made but she's still super funny and cute!


20. When's your birthday?
K- September 17.  Coming up in a few months!
T- September 19.


21. Favorite TV show? 
K- Once again...PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!  :D
T- Same as my favorite book. :)


22. PC or Mac?
K- Mac.  I love Apple, Apple products, and the fruit kind of apple too! 
T- I prefer Mac but PC's are used more in the business world, so I like to learn to use both.


23. What kind of phone do you have?
K- I have the iPhone 4S, and I'm going to get the iPhone 5 when it comes out.  So excited!  ;)
T- Same as Kendall! GO IPHONES! 


24. Who's your best friend?
K- Tiana is crazy, but she's a great friend.
T- Kendall. 

25. Do you play an instrument, if so, what?
K- Yes, I play the piano.  (So many people do!)  I'm also in the school choir.  :)
T- Yes, too many. Piano, flute, harp, and acoustic guitar. (I've also dabbled in ukulele.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks for reading, and we hope you enjoyed this post.  We had so much fun making this post together.  Leave a comment!


Before you go, visit our Polyvore:
http://thirteenfashionblog.polyvore.com


xoxo,
♥ Kendall & Tiana 
THIRTEEN

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I loved reading about you guys! You sound like lovely people :P And i followed your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie! :)

      You sound like a really sweet person too! We love your blog and we are now following you as well. Thanks for the comment and for following!

      Kendall
      THIRTEEN

      Delete